Your coach – Beate Nink (Dipl. Psych.)
Are you looking for a counselor who can draw on wide-reaching experience? I am a business coach and a supervisor (DGSv) with 20 years of professional counseling experience.
I have worked with people from different professions at my practice in Friedrichshain, Berlin since 2001. People at the start of their careers, others with a lot of experience already, people in junior positions facing their first management tasks and people in senior positions, employees, freelancers and entrepreneurs.
I studied psychology and am a qualified gestalt therapist. Since 1997, I have worked with my partner as a therapist at the Beratungshaus Friedrichshain. I incorporate my years of experience as a therapist in my coaching sessions, as well as creative methods attained from my first job as an ergotherapist.
I was born in Berlin in 1963. Straight-talking and an open, cordial manner have always been part of me. I see myself as someone who can motivate, boost confidence, trigger ideas an give feedback honestly.
My strengths lie in an area that many of my clients struggle with: Recognizing their talents and mobilizing their resources. Many of them appreciate the benevolent nature of my sessions where they have freedom to develop their ideas.
I have always been fascinated by people who dare to do something new in career terms, who take risks and follow their own path. I am happiest if my coaching sessions can help people to fly high, realize their career dreams and personal goals.
An overview of my current professional activities:
- Coach, supervisor und organization consultant in my own practice (since 2001)
- Teaching supervisor (Supervisor trainer since 2013)
- Gestalt therapist (since 1997), further information at www.beratung-therapie-friedrichshain.de
- 15 years teaching at Berlin schools for ergotherapy and the Alice Salomon University (communication, negotiation, therapy and creative counseling). This activity formed the basis for my counseling work with groups and my vast experience with group dynamics.
- Over seven years running a Berlin hotline for domestic violence successfully. Responsibility for a 30-member team, PR and fundraising. I draw on my experience of management here to advise managers in different areas today.
- Three-year training to become a supervisor (DGSv)
- Five-year training to become a gestalt therapist (DVG)
- Psychology studies (Diploma)
- Training to become an ergotherapist
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Supervision